Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

... and a Happy New Year.

I realize that greeting is a little early. Call me ambitious. That's actually the last thing you should call me. Judging from my frequent updates, I'd wager I won't have another update until next year, so the greeting is timely. That's quite exciting. Since this is a new blog, 6 total posts in December (my first and only month of blogging so far), I'll be opening up a new header in the sidebar... 2010! with a sub heading of January. Just another notch in my belt. I'm gunna try to have at least one post in each month, just so judging by the sidebar... I'll look really active.

Christmas! The festival of lights!... no,wait.. that's Hannukah. Joyous Kwanzaa? What ever you choose... have a good one. Unfortunately, Santa doesn't stop at the houses of 20 year olds anymore. What gives Santa?? Now you're just being lazy. Alas, no waking up at dawn to run downstairs and survey the bounty that Santa had delivered. Hmm.. now that I think about it, Santa's been on a slow demise over the past few years. When I was young, Santa arranged his presents all neat under the tree, then, it was more like he punt kicked them under the there. Haha this year, there's none under there at all. Could be because the last family that enjoyed opening presents... ended up like this--

Would you like that gift wrapped?

On to New Year's, I'm taking a step out of the south and heading up to "dirty Jerz" for a few days, then heading into NY and Time Square for New Year's Eve. First time being north of NC. They may send me back home, who knows. I'm actually gunna ride on a subway. I've never been to a subway before without leaving with a sandwich. I'm also gunna attempt to visit all the tourist-y places, without standing out like a tourist... You never wanna look like a tourist. But, my Brooklyn accent's filling out fairly well, so I may blend in.

I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment